Todays Progress and Updates

Wow , I feel so accomplished today LOL. even though my clock/schedule is running alil odd lately. I seem to bee keep night owl hours but let me get back on track here.

For my 11 minutes a day I sat and finished up the body of this Raglan Sweater. And boy does it feel good  to actually get to a goal . Now all I have to do is work these sleeves and weave in a few end and I'll be all done.
Here are some pics of the progress.



Now on to other news which would be MUSIC, so I've had some projects to work on since the beginning of the year. Aiden Leslie's Worlds Away, was one of them which I've finished and submitted and comes out in Feb. My friend Cliff has a project called "The Roxtar" and I'm remixing a song called "On The Radio". I have 2 edit versions of my mixes done and I'm just waiting on another friend I produce for to give me a rap vocal to drop in the mixes. I'm also doing a remix for the Perry Twins song "We'll Never Know" ft Abigail plus a remix of "Do it like a Dude" by Jessie J and "Hold it Against Me" by Britney Spears. And some original productions floating around on the table too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Fans