New Changes for 2011

So I've decided I wanted to make some changes. I gave the blog a new coat of paint so to speak. Hope everyone likes the new layout. It's free generic one but I it fits for what I'm doing :).

Not much to really update on. The Raglan sweater body is almost done but coming along slowly. Still haven't made my way to the basement yet to start cleaning. You know I really should cause I'm starting to piss myself off for the fact I keep putting it off. I know it's not just a hard thing to do I just have to motivate myself to get it done. Umm let's see what else. OH, been getting alot of music work in and most of it done, sucks a majority of it is free work but sometimes you just gotta do those freebies I guess.  I can't believe its already the middle of January. So I guess I'll be back in a few days for another update once I have something to talk about :) See ya then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Fans