First post of 2011 !

Hey everyone or anyone? LOL oh well I'm sure there is someone out there who reads my posts. It's better off that I don't dwell on or think about if anyone is reading it so as to not lose my sanity over it. So in my last post I said I wanted to write a book,which I very much do but I've come to realize that the process is more then I thought it would be. It's something that I am still very much interested in doing and I have so many ideas in my head of what I would want to write about but right now I think I need to focus on other things and not get my self caught up in something I'm not sure I can handle right now. Luckily there are some easy and alternative avenues in the book making / writing direction I can take but for now I'm just going to back burner the idea.

So on my Dec 12th post I talked about some projects I have in the works. I'll give some updates on those now.

The Top Down Raglan Sweater is probably about 60% done now. I'm almost to the bottom of the body portion then I'll just have the sleeves to do and I'm done. here are some pics of the progress.









Next is the Neck Thingie / Cowl I'm making for a friend. I have 1 more section to finish off then it's done all I'll need is to find 2 Huge buttons then it will be complete. Here is a pic of the progress.

(add on 5 to minutes later)
OH, I forgot to mention. I took some pics of my work area in the basement at it's now/beginning phase. I have a goal in mind but I haven't set a deadline yet for when to accomplish said goal. I'm part of a Quilting forum on Ravelry.com and they started a thread called CLEAN SWEEP. It's about you work space before and after. So I took some pics and posted them as to get some motivation. Hopefully that happens, crossing fingers. Here are so pics of that.
These 2 pics above are the area I'm in now.








These 2 pics are where I'd like to move my area to.





Yeah so those are about it for what I'm doing right now. Musically I have some things on the table I need to finish up but to see a mental image of that is kinda a episode of Clean House. Anywho till next time.

1 comments:

TxDove said...

Love the color of the raglan... I'd kill for your basement!! Have you heard of FlyLady? She says you can do anything for 15 minutes. I clean here for 15 minutes... knit... clean there for 15... knit... LOL I tend to knit for longer than I clean! Can't wait to see the completed raglan.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Fans