1st BOND Sweater

Hey Everyone,

  So It's been a few since the last post. I think I may have said I was gonna post everyday about knitting I've done that day. Sadly enough I don't think I've followed through with the knitting 11 minutes a day for 2011 like I wanted to. BUT I'm still knitting so all is not lost. Friday I started a sweater on the BOND USM ( that's a manual knitting machine for those don't know) the pattern is by Cheryl Brunette, who is an amazing person. Even though I've only just come across her online and chat with her through the Facebook USM Group we both belong to, She has shared so much with everyone and is such a great teacher when it comes to making a sweater. I'll post links to some videos and info about her in a bit but let me show you the sweater I made first.





And there it is, a child's size 3 sweater I believe that it turned out to be. I'm very pleased with it and to top it off it doesn't look crappy or cheaply made. It too me a total of about 6 hours over 3 days. Not too bad but I'm sure if I wanted to I could just do it all in one shot and be done with it .

OK so here are the links for the stuff involving Cheryl Brunette

Sweater 101 website & book 
Cheryl Brunette Youtube Videos for the BOND ISM/USM

Meet your BOND - Playlist ( all the videos play back to back in order)
First BOND Sweater - Playlist ( all the videos play back to back in order)

Enjoy Everyone and Happy Knitting :) 

1 comments:

Desiree said...

looks good

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Fans