Long over due.

WOW! It's been awhile since I've updated so I think better take the time and do so.

I guess I'll just give alil run down of what been going on since last time to keep everyone up to date. I've finished a few quilting tops. Also started a few tops and completed some quilts as and and I think I have 1 in the process of being quilted now for completion. I've also jumped backed into the whole T-shirt thing, but this time using heat transfer stuff such as, foils, vinyl, flocking and glitters. Trying to come up with some more designs to hopefully start selling by the beginning of the year. In other news my day is great was awarded employee of the quarter this week for 3rd quarter of the year. Was a very nice surprise and it's really cool to feel appreciated for the efforts I make everyday.

So I think over the next few weeks I'll glance over my blog and tie up some loose ends as far as some tutorials I've half assed on here and need to finish up. Also thinking about doing some more "Give Aways" I just gotta think of what will be fun . I just like to share and give back and make someone's day alil brighter. So I promise i'll be back within the next week to get this blog back in gear :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Fans