Not So Happy Holidays

Hey Everyone,

Well where do I start? I guess with the bad news. I never thought it would happen this soon but such is life and things just happen out of nowhere. I've had the unfortunate experience of having my Mother pass away on Friday Nov. 26th. I knew she wasn't doing well health wise for the last few month but she fought long and hard to try and keep her spirits and her health up for everyone. Luckily she got to spend time with her grandchildren before she passed. I'll truly never get over my mothers death because she meant the world to me even in our times of disagreement I still loved her to death (and beyond) thankfully she knew how much I loved her and with that I think it was easy letting go and getting past the fact I'd no longer see her again. I have my memories and she'll always be with me in my heart and hopefully she's still around me keeping an eye out on me as I move forward in life. Mama you don't have to worry anymore now, no more pain and suffering.

Now on to some positives. I started working on a raglan sweater which will probably fit my Niece, Destiny. Start date was Monday Nov 15th worked on it for about 7 days then took a breaks the following week. I picked it back up around the 29th and now I'm pretty much halfway down the body of the sweater. hopefully i'll have it done soon.

Also I'm making some great progress on the the cleaning in the living room. Got a little frustrated tonight cause I got to a section that was alot of his stuff and he's picky about what get touched or tossed etc... so I stopped but I'm about to go back and get started again cause if I stop for too long now I'm not sure I'll get anything done. OH and why is it that when you're trying to clean it just feels like you're making a bigger mess LOL.

I'll post again soon I promise, no month at a time inbetweens :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Fans